Our worksheets show you exactly how to break down complex drawing concepts for your students, and how to really help them achieve that wow-factor in their drawings of people.
School of Atelier Arts proven process for drawing people starts with simple ideas, and helps students build to more complex skills. ANYONE can learn how to draw realistic people by following these worksheets.
Our worksheets are reviewed by an ED&I specialist to ensure they are inclusive and diverse, so that all of your students feel seen and represented in the curriculum.
Additionally, our worksheets come with a professionally translated Spanish version to help you reach your Spanish-speaking learners.
• How to find the biggest shape when drawing people
• How to control proportions when drawing people
• How to identify major anatomical landmarks
• How to use anatomical landmarks to find major relationships on the human figure
• How to correctly identify the gesture of a figure
• How to make drawings of people look real
• How to follow a drawing process to eliminate frustration and confusion
• How to "anchor" feet in a drawing
• How to check work for accuracy
and much, much more!
Yay! People Worksheets is a digital product, and will be delivered electronically to your inbox. This is not a physical product.
Some school district internet networks and email addresses don't know how important our resources are to art teachers and block large downloads. If you have difficulty downloading your product for any reason, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Like all of our resources, we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you don't LOVE your worksheets, simply write to email@example.com within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Get your worksheets today, and watch your students grow exponentially in their ability to draw people.